Getting better at using your Desktop Machinery
You have bought a machine, or are planning to? Then it is important that you use your machinery at its fullest. We from Desktop Machinery can help you with that! We do offer standard courses for standard 3D printing and more in dept courses (see course list). Of course it is possible to specially create a company specific training tailored to your needs.
Our courses are located at our offices in Leusden, the Netherlands. For courses on-site, inquire us about the possibilities.
Facilities at our Location:
Lunch and/or Dinner
Centrally situated in the Netherlands
- Introduction general 3D printing – A general introduction to 3D printing, explaining how a 3D printer work, what is important for 3D modelling, e.g.
- 3D Printing FDM – More in dept about this technology
- 3D Printing SLA – More in dept about this technology
- 3D Prining DLP – More in dept about this technology
- 3D Printing SLS – More in dept about this technology
- 3D printing Slicing (simplify3D) – We will teach the attendants how to use slicing to optimize the quality of your 3D prints
- 3D Scanning – Available soon
- Laser cutting – Available soon